June 8, 2017
JOB FAIR – Saturday, June 10th from 10am to 2pm- Come see why BelFlex was voted “Best Employment Agency” in Lee County. We are hiring for several manufacturing positions including, assembly line, general production, forklift operators, and hoist operators in Sanford. We will be making on the spot job offers to qualified candidates. If you are looking to start a rewarding career this where to begin. Bring 2 forms of ID, a great attitude, and the drive to be successful. We are currently hiring for entry level product assembly line workers for large international construction equipment manufacturer. These are full time positions and if you qualify you can start almost immediately. Each position has the opportunity to join the company as a permanent employee. We offer referral bonus’ and a 1 week paid vacation after completing a specified number of hours. Minimum requirements: – 6 months manufacturing experience or solid job history and mechanical aptitude – Ability to work in a fast paced environment – Clean criminal background for the last 7 years – Pass a drug screen – The want to be a part of a team. If you meet the above requirements and are ready to start your new career be here this Saturday, June 10 at 115 S. Horner Blvd, Sanford, NC.
C.N.A. – In home male client needs a Male C.N.A. to assist with various duties. Must have current C.N.A. certification and transportation to use at work. Qualified individuals should contact Ms. King at 853-0253 or 229-6728. May complete an application in person at Nevers Home Care, 109 Green St, Fayetteville, N.C.
Sales Associate – The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximizing workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels. JOB DUTIES INCLUDE: * Establishes and maintains an effective referral program * Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems. * Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls * Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders * Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre/during/post ) shift activities * Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week * Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area * Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions * Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients * Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns. * Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements * Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled * Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
– Excellent customer service skills – Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred) – Solid verbal and written communication skills required – Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment. – Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use – Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred – High school diploma required. – Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude) – Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed. Apply online only at: https://www.orangetheoryfitness.com/careers-apply Walk-ins and telephone calls will not be accepted.
Wrecker Driver needed – must be at least 23 years old, valid NCDL, clean DMV, live in Fayetteville. Pay is hourly plus commission. Apply in person at 422 Blount St.
Concrete Mixer Driver – Front discharge mixer driver wanted for full time position starting at $15/hr. Class B CDL, medical card and clean driving record required. Have at least six months of experience. Contact our office for further information at 910 814 4238. Serious inquiries only
C.N.A. – PACE is a unique program which can assist elders to live safely at home or with their loved ones with the help from a team of health care professionals. PACE provides a full spectrum of health care services, for frail elderly individuals certified to require nursing home care. PACE programs are centered around the belief that it is better for seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in the community wherever possible. The duties of this position will be to provide participants with excellent daily nursing care and services in accordance with the participant’s assessment and plan of care, assisting with daily recreation activities, serving meals, and completing other functions as may be directed by the supervisor. Education/Experience: All candidates for this position should be certified as a CNA I/II and must have one year experience with the frail and/or elderly. http://indeedhi.re/2r5w1Nw
C.N.A. I and II – Full Time – Also looking for Weekend C.N.A.’s and Med Aides – Come join our team of hard working weekend nursing staff! We are looking for a dedicated C.N.A.s and med aides that has experience in long term care. Willing to train new C.N.A.s Competitive pay with shift differential. CALL TAMMY LOCK TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW AT (910)488-2295. Open interviews on Thursdays at 2:00 PM. Same day hire if qualified.
Nursing Assistant II – Injection Series Clinic – Performs basic patient care. Observes and reports abnormal occurrences or changes in patient condition. Cleans, stocks and maintains supplies for the patient unit. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned. Performs designated NAII procedures. Job Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent with Nursing Assistant certification. Current registration with North Carolina Board of Nursing as NAII and with the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services Division of Health Service Regulation Health Care Personnel Registry as NAI. Experience as NAI preferred. Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2sHixF0
Personal Care Assistant – In home Aid Job description: Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands. Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming. NCDL required. Apply online at: http://indeedhi.re/2qZTT11
Host – Required Duties and Responsibilities: •Arrives to work on time, neatly groomed and in a clean uniform for every shift •Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times, willing to help out where needed •Follows all Beef ‘O’ Brady’s safety, sanitation, and employee guidelines •Welcome and warmly greet guests upon arrival •When possible, open the door for guests entering and leaving the restaurant •Seat guests based on guest preference and balancing the flow of customers in server stations. •Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. •Inspect tables for cleanliness and proper set-up prior to seating guests •When immediate seating is full, record guests names and party size and provide estimated wait time •Accommodate special seating requests whenever possible •Communicates and interacts well with families and kids •Knowledgeable of Beef’s menu items and features to answer guest questions
- Take To-Go food orders and enter orders in POS system •Possess basic math skills and money handling to make proper change and process credit card payments •When guests are leaving, thank guest for their visit and invite them to return
- Assists other team members in taking care of Guests, cleaning and maintaining tables, and running food •Performs side work at the start and end of each shift •Maintains the lobby & front door area by sweeping the floor, cleaning windows, etc. •Keeps menus clean and organized •Stocks supplies including kids menus and crayons •Can complete requirements of job without constant supervision •Must be flexible in schedule requirements as hours may fluctuate due to sporting and community events •Works as a team to ensure guest satisfaction. Candidate Requirements: •Food Handler Certification (or other state approved program if required) •Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time •Must be able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds •Must be able to operate basic restaurant equipment: POS computer, soda machine, coffee maker •Must be able to smile and clearly communicate with all guests, co-workers and management •Team Player, Hard Worker, Honest. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2qZDwBH
Busser/Assistant Server – Assists the Servers to facilitate service for our guests. Ensures cleanliness of the restaurant and bar area. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: •Clean tables of dirty dishes and linens, wipe and reset table in a timely manner. •Scrape and stack dirty dishes; carry dishes and other tableware to kitchen for cleaning. •Run food to Guests from expo line to dining areas using tray carrying techniques. •Serve beverages and bread to guests. •Complete specified number of rolled silverware assigned by management. •Communicate with Guests and Team Members conveying specials and promotions. •Conduct regular restroom checks and restock restroom supplies as needed.
- Perform light duty cleaning to include use of mops and cleaners. •Other functions assigned by management (i.e. take out linen, trash, stock plates, empty bus tubs, refill ice, wash glassware, assist other FOH and BOH Team Members, etc.)
- Assist in the bar area as needed (i.e. washing and restocking glassware). Education & Experience: •No prior education or experience required. •Must be 18 years of age or older. Performance Standards: •Should be highly energetic •Selfless team player who is able to balance conflicting demands. •Adhere to the CraftWorks Appearance Standards. Apply for this position online at: http://bit.ly/2r6bs3x
Restaurant Team Member – Typically, you are the first person our guests meet or see when they walk in the door. As a result, it’s critical that you make them feel welcome. This doesn’t mean that you need to try and contact them from across the room, but when they approach you to place their order, please smile and greet them with sincerity and kindness. Ask them if they have any questions about our menu that you may answer, or if they would like to sample any of our awesome gourmet sides. In doing this, you will delight our guests and may give them a reason to come back to try that side item they have never tried before. Once you’ve given them a chance to ask questions and sample our sides, it’s time to take their order and prepare their plate. It’s important that you understand that you set the tone for our guests immediately when you meet and greet them. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2sXFnYe
Executive Assistant – $12/hr. Part time to start – likely to full time – You will interact daily with people via email, telephonically, and in person. Treat all in a professional manner. Use proper titles when addressing third parties. You will be the POC for role players and prospective employees with general questions. Duties and Responsibilities: •Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software. •Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution. •Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports. •Greet visitors/Answer phones and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals. •Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries. •Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work. •Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings. •Make travel arrangements. •Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors. •Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings. Attend meetings in order to record minutes. •Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives. •Manage and maintain executives’ schedules. •Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations. Supervise and train other clerical staff. Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures. OTHER DUTIES: •Present a professional demeanor and professional dress at all times (Dress down day on the last day of the week) •Run errands as needed
- Serve coffee and other beverages during important meetings in the office •Note taking during important meetings or conference calls •Prepare training items such as uniforms, rosters, etc. •Understand and utilize a chain of command
- Required •Proficient in personal computing, especially: MS Office Products to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficient in QuickBooks-Intuit •Possess adequate management and personal skills to interact with a diverse exercise team including instructors, cultural role players and specialty personnel. •Possess excellent oral communication skills with diverse audiences. •Possess the ability to adjust as needed to support the needs of the client. •Possess a valid driver’s license and military ID card (if applicable). •Must pass a Background Investigation and agree to random drug testing. •Must possess a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. •Desired •Associates Degree or Higher
- Previous experience with government contracting. Apply at: http://indeedhi.re/2qZYVdH
Barista – Maintain a positive attitude and smile and be polite with customers throughout the transaction •Greet customers as they approach the cash register •Take the customer’s order and prepare the order according to brand specifications and the customer requests •Must have knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer •Effectively and efficiently complete the financial transaction •Maintain the balance of the cash drawer at all times •Distribute and post marketing materials as required •Maintain daily temperature logs •Adhere to additional standards set by designated brand •Proper use of station machinery and equipment •Ability to understand and follow directions given by management •Maintain a neat and clean beverage station and a presentable work area •Ability to stand for extended periods of time, up to 6 hours •Ability to lift up to 25lbs and frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 lbs •Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6 hours •Involves repetitive motion •Involves working with chemicals, heated equipment, steam and at other risk conditions •Assist management team with administrative functions and daily food prep during down times Additional Job Functions: •Work in other areas and departments as necessary •Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Work Environment: Front-of-house barista station. Occasionally requires the ability to work in the kitchen area and possible interaction with hot food items, heated equipment, steam, noise and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion. Qualifications: •Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude •Ability to work independently
- Posses good time management with daily tasks required by the management team •Math skills for counting money and providing correct change •Knowledge of running a cash register, and credit card machine transactions. Desired Qualifications: •Experience in the food service industry as a barista (smoothie) food service worker •Great customer service skills. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2sjiHov
Office Assistant/Receptionist – •Serves customers and crews by answering phones and following up on correspondence; answers questions and inquiries by clarifying desired information; forwards messages when applicable; researches, locates, and provides information whenever possible. •Reviews and reacts accordingly to all voicemails •Obtains detailed information regarding customer requests •Review, schedule, and confirm all appointments •Assist Office Manager with filing, data entry and tracking, other duties as assigned. •Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Apply online at: http://indeedhi.re/2siX5sA
General Clerk – In Support of US Army HR Programs, contract personnel in this position performs as an effective HR specialist within the confines of military HR work centers that include Confidential Personnel Records, Information Systems and Automation Support, In & Out Processing, DEERS/Identification Card Management, Soldier Readiness Processing, Soldier Actions, Promotion Processing, Reassignment Processing, Trainee/Student Personnel Actions, Casualty and Line of Duty Management, Strength Management, Administrative Services (including Official Mail and Distribution), Transition Processing, Retirement Services, and Conducts Annual Reviews of the Personnel and Finance Records using the Records Review Tools in iPERMS. Work is performed on a military installations, and all personnel are subject to base rules and regulations. Qualifications and Requirements: •High School Graduate/GED •Section 184.108.40.206 of this contract requires that only person’s with U.S. citizenship can be considered. •A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in U.S Military Human Resources (42A)/Military Personnel Administration and Office Administration is required. •Must have basic knowledge and experience with the HIPPAA Law Requirements. •Requires personal computer (PC) knowledge leading to proficiency in various software and/or spreadsheet operations. •Must be customer service-oriented and general knowledge of the processing of Soldier personnel related actions. •Candidate should have strong oral communication skills both verbal and written, must be team player, dependable and possess a professional attitude and demeanor. •Time management skills, ability to interact with all personalities within a military environment, and demonstrated problem solving skills are strongly desired. •All candidates applying for a set-aside position must have a documented disability •Must be able to satisfactorily pass a federal background investigation for NACI II. Apply for this position online at: http://bit.ly/2rZTnU7
Customer Service – Papa John’s is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for our restaurants who will perform assigned workstation duties such as prepping ingredients, taking orders and providing outstanding customer service through positive and professional interaction in person or on the phone. We will rely on you to accurately process transactions using our POS system, enhance our image by upholding appearance and cleanliness standards, and contribute to a collaborative and high-energy work environment. Qualifications: Must be at least 16 years of age; Demonstrate a positive, friendly attitude and exceptional customer service skills; Possess basic math and solid problem solving skills; Ability and desire to work nights and weekends; Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds and stand for prolonged periods. Apply at: https://pj.pizza/2r5nhqV
Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent – Ft Bragg – We are seeking an Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Responsibilities: •Handle customer inquiries and complaints •Provide information about the products and services •Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns •Document and update customer records based on interactions •Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services Qualifications: •Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields •Ability to build rapport with clients •Ability to prioritize and multitask •Positive and professional demeanor •Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Apply for this position online at: http://indeedhi.re/2rFBaur
June 7, 2017
CLASS A OR B CDL DRIVER NEEDED F/T, 3-5 day week driving 28 ft box truck. Competitive wages w/benefits. Apply at ADD, 3641 Legion Rd., Hope Mills, NC Mon-Fri, 8-3pm.
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work. Line Haul Drivers earn up to $24.50 per hour. WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS: • Industry Leading Pay • Late Model Tractors – Power Units 2015 or Newer • Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules • Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave • Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network • Free Uniforms Provided • Hazmat Endorsement Assistance. Job Requirements:
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat and Tanker (or willingness to obtain) • Must be 21 Years Old • 6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience • Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record • Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person. You can do so Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our facility is located at: 1925 PAMALEE DR FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28301. If you’re interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
Medical Assistant – Our practice is currently looking for an experienced medical assistant. Functions: – Preparation of medical examination rooms. -Be able to give patient’s IV fluids, take vital signs, record patient history, and input data into EMR. -Must be able to give injections. -Must have knowledge of utilizing EKG, Spirometry, Nebulizer, and Prothrombin Time and Blood test (PT/INR). -Must have knowledge of performing ear irrigation. -Know how to do patient referrals. -Have experience with answering phone calls from patients and answering questions regarding medications and health issues. Qualifications: -Associate Degree/Diploma -Experience of a minimum of two years -Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, EMR). Preferred: -Certified/Licensed Medical Assistant. Please send resume to: P.O. Box 87721, Fayetteville, NC 28304.
Dump truck driver needed for hauling company: -Two years experience driving a DUMP TRUCK is a plus! -Valid Class B commercial license is needed. -Good drivers record is required. -Random drug testing is required. -Must be able to pass DOT physical. -Must be able to get on Fort Bragg. If interested, please call Perkins, 919-633-2594.
HUB Inventory Specialist – works with and reports to the General Manager and is responsible for HUB operation while performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned. Primary Duties and Responsibilities: •Pull and ship HUB orders on time. •If HUB order can’t be filled, call servicing store before next HUB run explaining how to reorder.
- Working with store management team, complete all parts department cycle counts including OUTS. •Work with store management team to complete all parts department plan-o-grams. •Work with store management team to stock all parts department parts. •Work with store management team to complete all parts department callbacks. •Work with store management team to complete MAXI changes in parts department. •Comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures. •Complete all required training materials, attend all scheduled store meetings. •At General Manager’s direction, train and develop Team Members to help assure the HUB is operated according to company policies and procedures. •Coordinate through General Manager the delivery of product, maintaining inventories, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions. •Help to ensure compliance of established security, customer service and record keeping policies and procedures. •Must be competent at oral and written communications and handle basic math computations. •Should have prior retail experience, including basic merchandising and inventory management skills. •Able to drive forklift, if certified and applicable, and use a hand truck and pallet jack. •Should be well mannered, neat in appearance and possess the ability to meet and deal with the public in an unbiased manner. •Previous work records should demonstrate stability and performance results.
- Scheduling factors necessitate that the individual should be able to come to work on short notice, and/or work flexible hours including nights and weekends. •Immediately report to General Manager and/or District Manager any violation of company policy or procedure. Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2rBxRV3
Sales Person – Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time. MVR certification preferred. Primary Responsibilities: •Provide GAS2 selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls •Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals •Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc. •Maintain store product and operational standards •Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc. Secondary Responsibilities: •Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot •General stocking including truck stocking and back stock •Safely deliver parts to customers as needed. Success Factors: •Basic driving and navigation ability •Ability to use delivery board system
- Friendly communication •Ability to locate and stock parts •Safety knowledge and skills •Operating inventory systems and store equipment •Parts and automotive system knowledge skills •Operating POS and Parts lookup systems •Expert at testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY service Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Salesperson: •Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management •Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals •Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals •Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed. Prior Experience that Sets a Salesperson up for Success -2-3 years of successful sales experience in a diverse retail environment, providing superior customer experiences. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2sDVz1g
Tree service based in Fayetteville, NC is looking for a ground crew member to join our team. This is a physically demanding job. The successful applicant can expect just reward for reliable hard work. Must have a Class A Commercial Driver’s License and be able to drive our dump trucks, log trucks and bucket trucks etc. Drug Screening Policy. For more information please call (910) 818-9857
JOB FAIR – Saturday, June 10th from 10am to 2pm- Come see why BelFlex was voted “Best Employment Agency” in Lee County. We are hiring for several manufacturing positions including, assembly line, general production, forklift operators, and hoist operators in Sanford. We will be making on the spot job offers to qualified candidates. If you are looking to start a rewarding career this where to begin. Bring 2 forms of ID, a great attitude, and the drive to be successful. We are currently hiring for entry level product assembly line workers for large international construction equipment manufacturer. These are full time positions and if you qualify you can start almost immediately. Each position has the opportunity to join the company as a permanent employee. We offer referral bonus’ and a 1 week paid vacation after completing a specified number of hours. Minimum requirements: – 6 months manufacturing experience or solid job history and mechanical aptitude – Ability to work in a fast paced environment – Clean criminal background for the last 7 years – Pass a drug screen – The want to be a part of a team. If you meet the above requirements and are ready to start your new career be here this Saturday, June 10.
Maintenance Technician – Fayetteville-based property management firm has an immediate opening for a qualified apartment maintenance technician to maintain a 84-unit apartment complex located in Fayetteville. The successful candidate should have a proven record of performing heating/air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and other work as needed. Broad experience in maintaining all types of rental property is a plus. Good written and verbal communication skills as well as basic computer knowledge is required. Salary commensurate with experience. Satisfactory employment background check and valid drivers license/dependable transportation are required. We are located at The Village at Carver Falls, 6211 Carver Pine Loop #6201, Fayetteville, NC 28311, Please feel free to stop by our leasing office with your resume or Call 910.758.8585
Sales and Customer Service – Are ready to close the deal on some amazing possibilities? On our Call Center team, you’ll learn all about our customers’ wants, needs and interests before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too! We are hiring for afternoon and evening shifts. We are there when our customer calls! Most calls come in during the afternoon and evening and we need you to be there too! GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED: · Answer inbound customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas · Be confident and always offer an upsell to the customer · May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems · Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer · Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests · Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions · Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and options · Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services · It is important to note most schedules require afternoon/evening hours and one or both weekend. SAVE TIME AND APPLY ONLINE: http://www.sykes.com/jobs
Full time CNA’s needed 12 hour shifts- 3 day weekends off- Great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability, etc.) with competitive pay. Please apply in person to: Bethesda Health Care Facility, 3532 Dunn Road, Eastover, NC 28312
Tire and Wheel Installer – WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL THIS POSITION IMMEDIATELY. You can bring your work history or resume’ to the store, or stop in to fill out an application at Rimtyme, 416 Ramsey St. This is a full time position with the largest custom wheel and tire shop in Fayetteville. Are you tired of just installing tires? This is a chance to work in the custom wheel industry and completely transform customer’s cars. If you’re looking for a way to advance yourself with an established company and are willing to work to better your skills WE WANT YOU! We need a hard working, safety and detailed oriented, wheel installer. Wheel and tire installation experience a MUST. Will train skills for custom wheels as needed. Advancement to shop manager or more is possible and encouraged. Health insurance and paid vacation after probation. Clean driving history, reliable transportation, clean drug screen, and the ability to lift 80 pounds a necessity.
Office Assistant/Receptionist – $9.50 an hour – Part-time – Must have office experience related to job requirements. Three years office experience. •Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner •Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information •Schedule appointments •Resolve office-related requests or issues •Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues •Perform receptionist duties when needed. Apply online at: http://indeedhi.re/2r2W4F9
Front of House Staff – Requirements: Great work ethic -Friendly and upbeat personality -Top-notch customer service skills -Desire to take care of our guests and have fun while doing it! Apply at: http://bit.ly/2mdgozQ
Retail Sales and Sales Support Opportunities – Express your interest in working for Dick’s Sporting Goods by applying now. We anticipate interviews will take place in late July. As we get close to that date, look for an email from us inviting you to schedule an interview. Until then, be sure to check us out online at www.dickssportinggoods.com. Positions include: •Sales Associates – Apparel, Bike & Exercise, General Sports, Footwear, Golf & Lodge •Cashiers and Customer Service Specialists •Freight Flow & Operations Associates •Technicians for Bikes & Golf •Price & Signage Coordinator
- Temporary positions for Store Setup. Every associate at DICK’S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread – our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity. Apply: http://bit.ly/2s4YFhY
Restaurant Team Members – $8.00 – $11.00/hr. – Cashiers, Dining Room Attendant, Fry Cooks, Prep Cooks – Smithfield’s Chicken ‘N Bar-B-Q® is a rapidly growing restaurant and franchise company with over 30 locations in North Carolina. We offer a fast-paced and rewarding work environment, hands-on training, and a performance-based career advancement program. Hiring: •Kitchen and service staff •Hourly shift management •Hourly assistant management. Hiring for all locations: Mebane, Southern Pines, Sanford, Hope Mills (Fayetteville), Raeford Rd.(Fayetteville), Laurinburg, Rockingham, Lumberton. Requirements: •All positions must be able to stand for an entire shift and walk for long periods of time. •Ability to multitask and work quickly. •Display a good attitude and a customer first mentality. •Must be able to reach above head, turn, twist and reach repetitively. Cashier: •Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate with coworkers and customers. •Must be able to operate a cash register and handle payments taken from the customer.
Dining room attendant: •Make sure all food is cooked to order before it is served to guests. •Must be able to multitask- responsibilities include keeping the dining room clean and attending to guest needs. Fry Cook: •Responsible for cooking fresh fries and hushpuppies. •Responsible for putting together orders placed by guests. Prep Cook: •Must know how to cook and follow a recipe. •Responsible for heating prepared foods to correct temp in order to keep steam table stocked.
- Responsible for keeping the kitchen clean throughout the day. Which includes washing dishes. Keeping floor clear and clean, as well as keeping all work areas clean. Apply online at: http://indeedhi.re/2rBOgZt
Sales and Sales Support positions – A new Field & Stream is coming to Fayetteville, NC! Express your interest in working for Field & Stream by applying now. We anticipate interviews will take place in late July. As we get close to that date, look for an email from us inviting you to schedule an interview. Until then, be sure to check out on line at www.fieldandstreamshop.com. Field & Stream is a place where outdoor enthusiasts can connect with the traditions that have developed over generations. We offer the finest selection of merchandise form the most trusted outdoor brands and provide in-depth professional services for archery equipment, fishing gear, firearms and more. A division of DICK’s Sporting Goods, associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through outdoor sport and activity. Positions include: •Apparel •Archery •Camping •Firearms •Fishing •Footwear •Maintenance •Operations •Cashier •Customer Service & Engagement Specialists. Apply soon at: http://bit.ly/2sEtCGE
Teacher’s Assistant -Brooks Academy, Inc. – Fayetteville, NC $10 an hour – Temporary. Brooks Academy is seeking a Professional individual to join our Team! The perfect individual for this position would be one that present themselves in a professional manner! They would be a positive, energetic and customer oriented individual! Safety and Education
- Supervision Keep all children in sight at all times and use Child Transition Sheets properly. •Positive Child Guidance Use only positive child guidance strategies to instruct children. •Licensing Familiarity and compliance with licensing regulations related to childcare in your area. •Teaching Assist in implementing The Sunshine House curriculum in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style. •Commitment Come to work on time, enthusiastic, and ready to give 100% every day. •Cooperation Work with your Lead Teacher to achieve the center’s success. •It is sometimes necessary for staff to “float” between classrooms to cover lunches, breaks, or ratio changes, or your classroom assignment may change. Other Duties Take on other center duties as needed to care for children, support your co-workers, and contribute to the center’s success. http://indeedhi.re/2qX2wJK
Cashier – Part Time – If your goal is to begin a fantastic part time career working up to 25 hours per week where your talents will be valued and respected; Murphy USA is an outstanding employer of choice. To be successful as a cashier, you need energy, excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a smile. You will be the face of our company and deliver the legendary customer service that Murphy USA and our associates are known for providing. RESPONSIBILITIES: •Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience. •Responding and resolving customer’s requests and concerns.
- Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions. •Operating cash register. •Restocking merchandise. •Performing job related duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: •Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential. •Cash Handling Skills. •Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching. •Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Apply for this position at: http://bit.ly/2r2YFPe
Back of House Staff – Requirements -Great work ethic -Friendly and upbeat personality -Top-notch customer service skills -Desire to take care of our guests and have fun while doing it! Apply at: http://bit.ly/2sEA8gI
Cashiers – Cashiers are at the heart of Burlington’s success! As the last person our customers interact with in stores, you’re tasked with the great responsibility of creating a lasting and positive memory of their Burlington shopping experience. By always maintaining a positive and professional attitude, and working to deliver excellent customer service that addresses all the customer’s needs while getting them through the check-out process quickly and easily, our cashiers are key in helping us provide a world-class shopping experience to our customers. Responsibilities: •Deliver excellent customer service with a positive, professional attitude •Accurately and efficiently ring on register •Process layaways, returns, and exchanges •Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. http://bit.ly/2sErIG9
June 2, 2017
Data Entry Specialist – Terminix is looking for Data Entry Specialists to staff our Data Entry Department. We are looking for individuals with 2+ years of Data Entry experience along with the following Skills and Abilities: *Oral and written communications *Self Motivator *Problem Solver *Customer Relations *Handle Multiple Tasks *Telephone etiquette
*Work well independently and as a group. You will work with sales representatives, technicians and assist customers with their accounts and payments. You must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and be able to pass a drug
screen/background check. We offer: comprehensive benefits including the following: 401K plan, Major Medical Insurance and an outstanding opportunity for professional development. Hours for this position will be 11am-8pm. Qualified candidates please respond with your resume to: email@example.com
Receptionist – Dental Office – Pediatric Dental Office -Seeking staff for front desk position. Dental office experience preferred, along with Dentrix software knowledge. Candidates should – Enjoy working with families and children
– be willing to work Saturdays – be able to adapt to changes in daily routine as needed to better serve our clients and support team members – have computer skills -have great attention to detail as position involves explanation of billing and collection of payments, scheduling patients. Position is 30-35 hours/wk. Apply http://indeedhi.re/2rjnk0N
Second Shift Maid – IH Services, Inc., the leading provider of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a second shift maid for a facility located in Raeford, NC – Job duties include but not limited to: •Cleaning and restocking restrooms •Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming •Dusting and cleaning offices •Cleaning break rooms, kitchen areas •Floor tech experience would be nice!
Hours: •5:00 pm – 3:00 am Monday – Friday – All applicants must be able to pass drug screen and background check
No experience or HS diploma required. http://indeedhi.re/2s1Gmdc
Housekeeping – We are growing and looking for honest, dependable, efficient and dedicated people in Fayetteville, NC and surrounding areas. Good pay and flexible hours. Starting in May 2017. 1099 Contractor Position with Pay $12 per hour (after two-weeks paid training), with room for growth with positions up to $15 per hour. Our clients depend on us to handle different tasks from cleaning, errands, laundry, decluttering, organization, laundry, errands, shopping, etc…
We have a few positions available, see below with basic duties covered – *Associate – cleaning, laundry, serving, set-up and clean-up at events, general labor, etc… *Associate- Concierge – training, errands, decluttering, assist Associates as needed, place, maintain and scout ads on Craigslist, Indeed, etc…, client contact, over-see lower-tier work, oversee and verify lower payment invoices and schedules *Concierge – training, profess/personal assist, organization, assist Associates and Associate-Concierges as needed, oversee lower-tier work, schedules, verify and submit payment invoices
*ALL Positions are adaptable and responsible for assisting all levels when/if needed. We depend on you to be reliable and honest…with a willingness to do your job correctly, learn and accomplish tasks as efficiently as possible for our clients. Must have your own reliable transportation. ONLY APPLY IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO WORK. http://indeedhi.re/2rspB8c
Cleaning Technician – I am looking for a few good candidates who are able to work on an on call/ as needed basis. My clients need their homes cleaned on a daily, weekly, bi weekly or monthly basis. If you are good at what you do, I will hire you for more assignments. We serve the following areas: Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Raeford, Spring Lake, Ft Bragg.
You must be comfortable working in residential homes- some are occupied with tenants and some will be empty for move out or move in purposes. I will supply you with the cleaning materials. The following employee should be able to perform general cleaning duties for residential/ business establishments to include: Mopping, Dusting, Window Cleaning (interior/exterior) (as needed), Bathroom cleaning, Kitchen cleaning, Vacuuming, Oven/stove cleaning (as needed),
Refrigerator (mostly for move out or move in) inside of the appliance and underneath, Ceiling fans (as needed), Blinds (as needed), base boards (as needed). Must have the following: Great customer service skills, 1-5 years cleaning experience, A friendly attitude, Neat – groomed appearance, Must have own reliable transportation to and from work,
Must have slip proof- water resistant work shoes, Must pass a Drug test and a background check, Professional references are desired on your resume. Apply online at: http://indeedhi.re/2qO0LOf
Housekeeper – Needed to work 9am – 3pm Monday – Friday. $10/hr. Will vacuum, dust, clean windows, clean blinds, clean bathrooms etc. Position in in Hope Mills. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2rMy3Sw
Custodial Worker – $9 an hour – Part-time – Office and move in/ out cleaning of apartments also homes must have any experience in cleaning of some sort. http://indeedhi.re/2smaHQT
Customer Service Rep – U-Haul – As a Customer Service Representative you will perform various duties including:
- Provide outstanding service to our customers in person and on the telephone • Prepare rental contracts and invoices for customers • Maintain the facility and lot in a clean condition • Clean and inspect rental equipment • Dispense propane. Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record to operate a motor vehicle. Adhere to all local vehicular regulations while driving. Ability to maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures. Work Environment: The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields. Physical Demands: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted. You may work any hours the business is open based on business needs. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2swRivG
C.N.A.’s – Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA’s to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Duties include, but are not limited to: • Assistance with Bathing, Grooming and Incontinence Care • Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care • Incidental Transportation • Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation • Medication and appointment reminders Requirements: • Must have CNA and CPR certification • Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors with honesty, dignity and respect • Must be able to communicate with clients in a clear and congenial manner • Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen. • Must have your own vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance under your name. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2ryQYiY
Cashier – Seasonal – Previous related work experience preferred – High school diploma or GED preferred – •Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays •Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties •Communication – effective listening, speaking, reading and writing Customer service skills •Attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor •Read, write, perform basic mathematical computations, and comprehend instructions •Ability to operate POS equipment, Symbol, and telephone •Ability to learn and maintain a working knowledge of Academy’s products •Interpersonal skills •Ability to learn and follow line cashier procedures •Some travel. Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2s17FEm
Room Attendant – Provides excellent guest service in an efficient, courteous professional manner; following The Company standards of friendly hospitality while adhering to guidelines and procedures. Is responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms as well as the usage and organization of supplies. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES 1.Daily responsible for cleaning vacant dirty rooms to be guest ready, and returning occupied dirty rooms to an occupied clean status within specified time and accuracy constraints per brand standards and best practices set forth by LBA. 2.Maintain a crisp, clean and professional appearance daily adhering to grooming and uniform standards. 3.Maintain a clean and orderly housekeeping cart. 4.Follow all cleaning procedures outlined in the housekeeping training with every assignment and as specified on the training checklist. 5.Follow general clean procedures every 90 days. 6.Report any discrepancies to the Housekeeping Manager. 7.Assist in maintaining other areas of the hotel in a clean and orderly condition, (ex. Associate lounge and locker room, restrooms, public areas, stairwells, and back of the house area). 8.Respond to guest requests and inquiries immediately. 9.Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and understand the safety and security needs of our guests and associates. 10.Other duties as assigned, of which the associate is capable of performing. See all details and apply at: http://bit.ly/2qIpbt6
Sales Associate – Responsible for greeting and offering assistance to customers as needed. The Sales Associate assists in
the execution of merchandizing and operational functions to Company Standards within sales floor areas where assigned. Job Requirements: – Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis. Greater than 50 pounds = 1 Associate per 50 pounds. – Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis. – Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required. – Regular attendance is required. See all details and apply online at: http://bit.ly/2sxlk2t
Retail Data Collection Associate – Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a hand-held scanning device. Take direction from the Supervisor and other management individuals. Responsible for meeting defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Maintain a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of CROSSMARK. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: •Counting forward reserve inventories •Reconciling purchases (invoices) against inventories •Scanning UPC codes via hand-held device •Collecting display and promotional information •Inputting product price information
- Collecting and entering custom survey observational data •Transmitting collected data daily via internet based on the requirements of the collection device •Plan and organize assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection by: In-store observation studies • Training updates •Task lists •Store assignments •Newsletters •Occasionally downloading and printing forms •Meet CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by: •Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Retail Data Collection •Following management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment •Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK’s established procedures and deadlines •Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedule •Communicate effectively with management and coworkers by: •Communicating no less than weekly with district management regarding schedules/issues •Checking email daily for operational updates •Returning all phone calls within 1 business day and all emails within 2 business day •Attending all market, team, and other meetings, as required •Advising management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2rMEEMV
Emergency Dept Access Rep – The ED Access Representative registers all patients in the adult and pediatric emergency departments. The ED Access Representative will complete the registration process for emergency patients and direct admits sent to the emergency department. As appropriate, the incumbent collects patient liabilities upon discharge from the emergency department. Job Qualifications: High school diploma required. College courses in Business, Medical Office Administration, Health Care Administration, and/or Computer Technology preferred. Medical Terminology required within 90 days of initial employment. WORK EXPERIENCE: One to two years (1-2) insurance/clerical experience within a hospital or medical office setting preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Knowledge of insurance and collection of payments preferred. Experience with Microsoft windows required along with knowledge of basic functionality of personal computer. Ability to type and perform data entry functions at a level required and needed to maintain productivity standards of a department. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Demonstrated customer service skills to a variety of customers from different cultural and economic backgrounds preferred. Critical thinking skills and ability to problem solve and multi-task required. Must be multi-skilled with the ability to appropriately handle complexity and stress with the changing needs of the patients, families, visitors, and the Health System. May be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to communicate orally, see, and hear to collect information. Must have dexterity to operate office equipment. The incumbent is subject to eyestrain due to the many hours spent looking at a computer screen. Job requires sitting or standing in intervals for long periods of time. The noise level is low to moderate. Answers telephone calls, uses personal computer, and other business machines extensively. Bends, reaches pushes and pulls file drawers to file records and reports. Must be able to transport patients and assist with baggage. Regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2rsrilQ
Retail Sales – Team Sports – •Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement •Uphold DICK’S Sporting Goods’ standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods •Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity •Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions •As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary. Success Profile: •Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays •Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment •Passion for Team Sports. Apply for this opportunity at: http://bit.ly/2sms8AY
Cashier – The Cashier is enthusiastic and passionate about creativity, people and arts and crafts. The Cashier performs all cash register operations and related customer service duties. Monitors activities in the front of the store and secures Michaels assets including cash, checks, media and merchandise. In addition to providing world class service to our customers, they ensure key marketing initiatives such as: bounce back coupons, email collection, and brochure handouts. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2rsBniI
Sales Associates – Supports delivering sales plan through selling effectiveness. Selling Effectiveness: •Consistently execute to the selling model •Meet selling goals/expectations during scheduled shifts •Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail. Telling The Brand Story:
- Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant •Assist with floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed. Operational Excellence: •Abide by policies and procedures as directed •Abide by Loss Prevention and safety messages in daily operations. Qualifications: •Demonstrated sales results
- Available for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts. Apply now: http://bit.ly/2qJQ5Vo
Host/Greeter – The Greeter position is to work as a member of the team to keep the flow of the restaurant at a steady pace by directing Guests to tables and bar. Welcome Guests as they enter the restaurant, seat them at tables in time designated to them, and help ensure quality of product and service by regulating accurate time restrictions. Job Responsibilities: • Answer all phone calls within 3 rings using the proper phone answering procedures. • Always greet the Guest as soon as they enter the restaurant with a smile. • Be cheerful, helpful, and take accurate phone messages for the Manager when necessary. • Be able to give directions to the restaurant. • Create a great first and last impression for our Guests. • Adhere to timing standards for products and services. • Must know all food and retail products offered.
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests. • Assist with keeping the restaurant clean and safe. • Follow daily cleaning calendar. • Ensure complete Guest satisfaction before they exit and inform a Manager if not. • Accurately quote wait times. • Assist servers whenever possible. • Participate in celebration whenever possible. • Maintain spotlessly clean menus and promotional materials. • Follow daily Cleaning Calendar tasks. • Assists with cleaning tables and parking lot. • Responsible for assisting Guests in retail area. • Fold and organize retail area. • Be able to operate POS terminals. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2smfQbK
Host – Get ready to provide warm welcomes, great dining experiences and heartfelt thanks — and have a great time while you’re doing it. As a Host/Hostess your job includes: •Welcoming Guests •Managing the wait list •Communicating Guest concerns to the Manager as appropriate •Answering telephone within 3 rings and directing calls. Apply for this position at: http://bit.ly/2qOcrjT
Team Member – As a Team Member, we are looking for candidates who possess the following: •Friendliness, great personality, people oriented •Attention to detail and always looking for ways to better serve customers •On the job training of products •Promote store cleanliness and positive work environment •Flexible hours and shifts. Basic Qualifications: •Be 18 years or older •Provide documentation for authorization to work •Excellent verbal communication. If you possess these skills and qualifications and are interested in applying for the position, please complete an application and assessment at: http://bit.ly/2rzodCR
Sales Associate – Harris Jewelry is looking for talent in Sales and Sales Management. We are looking for confident and self-motivated individuals who can maximize sales. We offer a company culture like no other, and we are in a growth phase. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the talent for sales and the drive to succeed! Enthusiastic and Outgoing; Superior Communication Skills; Strong Work Ethic and a Can-Do Attitude. FULL Training Plan. Military Service a PLUS. Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include “Cross Creek Mall” in the subject line of the email.
Class A CDL Driver Richmond (VA) company seeks Fayetteville-based tractor driver for immediate P/T job. Min. 3 years exp. & clean driving record req’d. Call Williams Mail Service (804) 737-7799
Cabinet Maker – Custom Cabinet Company Seeking cabinet maker. Wood working skills highly desired. Basic tools skills necessary. Some experience is preferred, not required. NO phone calls. Current State ID/Driver’s License & Social Security Card required for hire. Please apply in person @ 140 Sanders Street, Hope Mills, NC, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Vinyl Siding and Window Installer – Our company is looking for individuals with experience installing vinyl siding and windows. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license. We work in Cumberland/Sampson/Harnett Counties and surrounding areas. Salary is based on experience. We have immediate openings. Contact Chris at: 910-990-4511
Maintenance Tech – Join our team, we are a stable and rapidly expanding company that offers career development and growth opportunities, competitive compensation and a full benefits package! Responsibilities Include: 🔨Customer service 🔨All facets of apartment make-ready & maintenance 🔨Grounds maintenance 🔨Trouble-shooting /knowledge of HVAC 🔨Completing service requests. Requirements: 🔨Light carpentry, plumbing & electrical skills 🔨Willingness to respond quickly to emergencies 🔨Own tools & transportation 🔨Strong communication skills 🔨Apartment make-ready & work-order experience a plus. Benefits Include: 🔨Competitive Compensation 🔨Comprehensive Medical Insurance
🔨Dental & Vision Insurance 🔨Rent Discounts. Please submit your resume in person (425 Woodstream Trail) or apply online for consideration at: email@example.com or fax resume to 910.491.00836
Mobile Home Repair – Full Time – $10.00/hr. – Our company owns several mobile home parks in Fayetteville and we are looking to hire another full time repair person. Looking for someone who can repair or remodel everything within a model home. Appliance and AC repair a plus, but not required. Basic plumbing suck as leaks and toilets is required. Must have own truck and tools. Pay starts at $10’hour, which increases in 30 days based on productivity, dependability, skill set, and quality. So the first 30 days is to show us what you can do. Please call 910-978-7985 for more information. Looking to start someone immediately.
May 31, 2017
PROPERTY MANAGER FT – 1 year exp and/or licensed Agent. 30K, incentives & more. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable Installation Technicians – NOBLE RESOURCES CORPORATION CAROLINAS is the leading cable TV contractor in the Carolinas and is seeking to immediately hire experienced and inexperienced individuals to join our always growing family. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the Cable TV Industry.NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.WE PROVIDE PAID ORIENTATION/TRAINING TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS. Must pass a background and drug screen and have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. MUST provide a 10 yr MVR from DMV before being hired. Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends. Ability to lift 80 pounds, work in all weather conditions, Ability to work independently and in small areas. We are looking for individuals with strong customer service and communication skills that take pride in their work and will be dedicated to our company’s “SAFETY FIRST” initiative. Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2raYVu5
Handyman – $17/hr. – Growing company offering a permanent, stable position with 40+ hrs/ week. This position is for a skilled, highly motivated, self starter, who has been in the field a minimum of 3 years. To qualify you must have pickup truck and a minimum of the following tools: Miter saw, skill saw, reciprocating saw, drill, impact drill, finish gun. There is plenty of opportunity to grow with the company and plenty of room for pay increase. The more you can do, the more you can make. Serious inquires only. Contact Erica at 910-960-7442
Sales – Work From Home – Grady Medical Systems is looking to expand our nationwide team of direct, over the phone sales representatives. Established in 1987, we are one of the leading equipment and supply companies in the veterinary industry. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work from home with previous sales experience. MUST HAVE: **Experience working from home **Successful sales background **Great personality that comes through over the phone **Works well independently without direct supervision. TRAINING: **Over the phone training will be available with one of our managers on an as needed basis. Prepared scripts will be available for you to follow. No previous medical sales is required. HOURS AND PAY: **Work your own hours from home (no driving required) **Our reps average $400-$800/week working 15-30 hours per week **You’ll be paid weekly on a 1099 (Independent contractor) JOB DUTIES: **Make outbound telephone calls to generate leads for our sales staff. **Influence customers by following a prepared sales script HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume to manager Chelsea Ayala. Please include at least 5 references with resume. email@example.com
General Labor – Wastewater Systems – Septic installation company is seeking a general laborer to assist with installing and repairing wastewater treatment systems throughout the Sandhills region of Central North Carolina. We currently service Moore, Lee, Hoke and parts of Cumberland County. Qualified candidates must be dependable, punctual, have some mechanical skills, and be able to perform heavy lifting and physical labor. Preferred skills include machine operation skills and the ability to read basic technical drawings. Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather. Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and reliable transportation. The position is overtime eligible. Experience not required, we will train you! Our average installation assistant makes over $38,000 annually! This is a full time, M-F day position, with occasional nights and/or weekend work during busy season and on-call rotation. This position is responsible for residential and commercial installation and repair of on-site wastewater (septic) systems and has direct contact with Marlin Environmental customers. Applicants Must: Be at least 21 years old; Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions; We are a paperless business so you will frequently operate a mobile device and iPad; Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently: Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances. Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers. Must be able to lift 65+ pounds often. We Offer: Competitive starting rates PLUS bonus; Insurance Reimbursement; 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan. If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now. Visit our website to apply in minutes! — www.marlinw.com/employment or You may send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Motorcycles – BAKER AMERICAN CYCLES IN FAYETTEVILLE NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU! Are you passionate about motorcycles? Looking for a fun and exciting career? If so we may be the place for you! We are looking for self motivated people to be a part of our rapidly growing store! We have several positions in sales available! You must be passionate about the Powersports industry and know your way around a motorcycle! Apply today in person at 1508 Hope Mills Rd. or online www.BakerAmericanCycles.com. What are you waiting on start the career of your dreams today. 910-423-1901
Optometric Assistant – Come to our office and talk to us about joining our eye care team. We strive to provide high quality optometric care to our patients and need another great employee to help us in this goal. This is a multitasking position involving working the front desk, doing patient work ups, and working with eyeglasses and contact lenses. About 50% of your time will involve doing patient work ups prior to their examination. Good people skills and the ability to work well with our team is very important. This position is for approximately 30-35 hours per week. No weekends, but one late evening per week. Our hours are 9:00-5:30 M,Tu,Th,Fri and 12:00-8:00 Wed. This is a two doctor private practice and we have been in practice for 27 years in Fayetteville. We are using the Indeed website to inform potential candidates that we are hiring, but we do not further evaluate candidates until they also fill out our in-office application form. Please apply in person to Village Eye Care, 3526 Village Drive . 910-423-8600. Prior experience is preferred but not required.
Warehouse/Delivery – Performs functions in warehouse involving receiving, picking, pulling and loading of materials in a safe manner. Drives company vehicle to transport products, supplies, mail and cash to and from specified destinations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: •Withdraws merchandise and supplies from the warehouse. •Verifies load against products ordered; prepares delivery tickets or shipping papers when applicable. •Loads products, supplies, mail and cash onto vehicle; drives to designated locations; unloads truck, and distributes delivered items as instructed; picks up product, supplies and cash funds to be returned to branch or designated location; obtains and approves receipts or delivery slips; returns to warehouse and unloads vehicle distributing items as directed. •Collects empty containers and unsold merchandise for return to warehouse and/or disposal. •Monitors product usage; makes adjustments to control inventory turns. •Ensures proper handling of perishable products; maintains refrigeration of food and beverages.
- Maintains security of cash and property by locking unattended vehicle, securing funds in a locked safe, and securing keys and vehicle at end of shift. •Unloads and cleans trash from vehicle; performs daily vehicle operative checks; maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations; reports vehicle problems; secures keys and vehicle.
- Performs the job safely while adhering to company safety standards. •Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications: •Must have experience with forklift and power jacks. Valid driver’s license required based on vehicle to be used according to state or federal requirements. Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2rUpUZh
Cashier – Performs cashiering duties, including general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation, service and dining room facilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: •Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment. •Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping, dating, and food safety and rotation procedures. •Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils. Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety requirements. •Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control. •Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service. •Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor. •Performs sales transactions. Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded. •Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other acceptable forms of payment. Issues receipts to customers. Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards. •Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining service area cleanliness. •Performs other duties as assigned. Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2pYfbOu
Lead Teacher and Teacher Assistant are needed to work.We currently have full and part time positions available. We offer a competitive salary. At a minimum, the Early Child Care Credential is required (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred). The ideal team member must be dependable, nurturing, loving, flexible, and dedicated to the development of children and the advancement of the Early Childhood Profession. Please call 910-858-0282 to schedule appointment. Applicants must have a current/ or get DCDEE Criminal Records Background Check, TB test & physical
Experienced appliance installer/delivery person needed by well-established local appliance company. Must have mechanical aptitude and knowledge of plumbing and electrical for installations of the various categories of household appliances. Additional duties include loading and unloading of trucks bringing and/or shipping appliances from/to our various vendors, warehouse organization and maintenance, floor display maintenance and cleanliness, and delivery truck maintenance and cleanliness. Person must have a neat appearance and communicate well with both customers and co-workers. Honesty, integrity and a great work ethic are essential for this position. This is a physical job so there can not be any limitations preventing someone from completing the work. Must have reliable transportation to and from work. A minimum of 2 years experience as an appliance installer required and person must provide their own work tools to complete all installations in a satisfactory and quality manor. Apply at: http://indeedhi.re/2qAvQtr
Habilitation Technician – Unity Home Care is currently recruiting Residential Technicians for our capp mr/dd facility to work on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am until 8:00pm, and also 8:00pm until 8:00am If you are interested in the position apply at: http://indeedhi.re/2qFOVWi
Cleaning Technician – Typical jobs duties are sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing bathtubs, cleaning ovens, cleaning refrigerators, clean windows, etc. You will also be expected to drive from office to your cleaning location, so you must have a valid drivers’ license and your own vehicle(and proof of insurance). Starting pay is $8.00/hour during training(2 weeks) then you will receive a raise to $8.50/hour. If you continue to improve and show pride in your work then you will be eligible for additional raises and/or promotions. We provide all the tools and training necessary to be successful. Just bring a good work ethic! http://bit.ly/2sn4HX4
Transport Driver – We are currently seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing exceptional customer service. POSITION DUTIES: •Move vehicles •Transport vehicles to and from various locations
- Transport paperwork to various locations •Other duties as required to complete daily tasks REQUIREMENTS: •Professional appearance and attire •Valid driver’s license- 5+ years of driving experience •Clean background •Positive and willing attitude •Exceptional driving record •Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy
- Flexibility in scheduling •Ability to follow all company’s safety policies and procedures •Ability to navigate and follow directions •Ability to drive a standard transmission. Apply now at: http://bit.ly/2rEMw2R
Carpet Cleaning Technician – $11/hr. – Established company looking for a honest, polite, hardworking individual with a positive attitude, timely, good communication skills, cleanliness and attention to detail. Starting $11+ per hour or higher if any experience with truck mounted machines, also depending on education, Raise will be given within first 4 months~ Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pass a drug test. Criminal background check will be performed. Bonus for after hours availability. – on call every 8th weekend – one night per week. Must own a personal vehicle, and a reliable smart phone. A clean driving record is required for the last 3 years. No DUI or DWI conviction in last 10 years. Higher Education preferred but not required. Mechanical skills a plus. Must live in Cumberland County (because of being on call). Applications accepted online at: http://indeedhi.re/2rkpDyK
Warehouse Worker – Responsible for performing distribution center shipping/receiving functions and be an essential part of moving product accurately and safely throughout the Distribution Center. This position is a temporary assignment until the associate meets required probationary period and has reach the minimum expectations required for the tasks assigned. Emphasis should be placed on safety and accuracy during probationary period. Principle Duties and Responsibilities: •Perform any shipping and receiving task that may be assigned by supervisor or appropriate designee) •Complete all documents related to shipping and or receiving tasks assigned •Select and palletize grocery, produce, meat, frozen food and dairy orders for shipment to retail stores accurately •Operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner •Perform pre-operational check of pallet jacks or forklifts according to company policy •Follow good sanitation practices; keep work area clean and free of debris
- Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting their work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs Requirements Preferred Qualification: •High School Education or equivalent •Certified on a powered industrial equipment where applicable •Familiarity/experience in a distribution environment. Skills: •Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and problem identification/solving skills with the ability to read and write English and demonstrate basic numerical skills •Demonstrated dedication to safety, with a history of working well with others and contributing to a team effort •Considerable strength and endurance are required to safely and successfully perform these jobs. These strength and endurance demands are due to the weight of the merchandise and the frequency handled. •Capable of being trained on mechanized material handling equipment
Abilities: •Ability to reach, stoop, bend, and lift up to and including 80 lbs. repetitively •Ability to lift 90% floor to shoulder •Ability to meet production standards set by the company •Ability to work a variety of work shifts and schedules (length, time, weekends, holidays) •Ability to stand for long periods of time •Ability to hear a forced whisper at not less than 5 feet with or without use of a hearing aid •Commitment to excellence and a willingness to be trained in a variety of positions, demonstrating multi-skill capabilities. •Able to use personal computer for data entry and research purposes •Highly motivated self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple task in a fast paced environment •Visual acuity of at least 20/40 (Snellen) in each eye with or without corrective lenses •Ability to wear a headset to support voice selection for all areas of warehouse selection •Ability to work in a –5 degree to 90+ degree Fahrenheit environment (temperature varies within each department) for long periods of time.
- Ability to read and understand written and numeric product identifiers. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2qAQ8Tz
Pest Control Technician – We Will Train! In this position you will: •Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route. •Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers. •Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel. •Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform. We offer: • Company Vehicle • Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement • Discounted services for employees • Paid vacations and holidays • An exceptional training program • The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
We are seeking individuals who: •Are highly motivated •Have good communication skills •Work well independently
- Are able to interact with customers and employees in a professional manner. •Maintain licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training. •Have the ability to work Saturday •Are capable of lifting 50lbs. Required Experience – •High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred •Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening. •Previous experience in pest control is a plus. Apply at: http://bit.ly/2rbsDPJ
C.N.A. – Looking for Home Health Aides, working in the homes, doing patient’s care. Need to be responsible and trustworthy. Flexible schedule, TB, and CPR necessary. Apply at: http://indeedhi.re/2smTA0v
Personal Care Aide – Provide assistance to residents in an Assisted Living Community with activities of daily living as needed according to individual and physician-directed Care Plan. Responsibilities: 1.Provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living as needed according to Care Plan (toileting, ambulation, eating, transferring, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, etc.) 2.Assure that residents are dressed appropriately when in living areas of the home or outside the building. 3.Assist and teach the resident self-help skills with activities of daily living in order to maximize their independence and freedom of movement. 4.Based on training criteria, perform all personal care tasks. With completion of the 45-hour course, perform basic personal care tasks. If the 80-hour course is completed, perform special health related tasks, as approved by doctors’ orders, approved and signed off by RN. 5.Provide personal assistance as needed, requested, or required. 6.Respond to hand bell or other signaling calls. 7.Assist the residents with transportation when so indicated by the ED/Administrator. 8.Assist the Activities Coordinator in carrying out planned activities. 9.Provide assistance to residents to keep clothes in proper order. 10.Assist residents with making beds as needed and make beds when residents are not able to do so. 11.Provide residents with a clean towel and washcloth as needed. 12.Provide assistance with using, emptying and cleaning resident equipment (urinals, bedside commodes, bed pans, wash basins, shower chairs, etc.) as needed. 13.Assure residents receive their snacks and assist them at mealtime as needed. 14.Help orient new residents admitted to the home. 15.Notify ED/Administrator, RCC or SIC when there is a need for medical attention of any resident or any other change in resident status. 16.Be able to apply all rules and regulations pertaining to the use of restraints as ordered by physicians in writing. 17.Report any accident or incident to ED/Administrator, RCC or SIC. 18.Help maintain the self-respect, personal dignity and physical safety of each resident. 19.Work cooperatively with all other staff and relate favorably to residents, their families and visitors. 20.Be familiar with confidentiality of resident information and adhere to requirements. 21.Be familiar with and be able to apply all the adult care home’s accident, fire safety, OSHA and emergency procedures. 22.Be familiar with the Adult Care Home Residents’ Bill of Rights and assist residents in exercising their rights. 23.Assure careful treatment of adult care home equipment and utilization of supplies. 24.Read and adhere to all Adult Care Home and employee policies. 25.Participate in any job-related continuing education as required by ED/Administrator. 26.Perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with licensing rules and the home’s administrative policies and procedures. 27.Maintain accurate and detailed documentation as required in resident services, such as progress notes, incidents, changes in condition, appearance and behavior of residents. 28.Follow all rules and duties outlined in the Medication Aide job description when applicable.
Qualifications: 1.Must be able to read, write, understand and follow directions 2.Must have high school diploma or GED
3.Must be at least 18 years old 4.Must have no substantiated findings on the NC Personnel Registry or Health Care Program 5.Must have a clear SBI and DMV record and maintain them during period of employment 6.Must possess good written and verbal communication skills 7.Must have two-step tuberculin skin test (first test prior to hire and second test within two weeks of first test) 8.Must Have or be enrolled in a class to complete an 80-hour personal care training and competency evaluation program and must have certificate within six months after hire. http://bit.ly/2rEUvgD
Activity Aide/C.N.A. – Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction. Is fiscally responsible for operating within the departmental budget. Works closely with all departments associated with activity programs. Assists with the timely placement of appropriate seasonal décor and Calendar design. Assists with activities. Assists with program planning. Assists with the coordination of on and off campus events which may require transportation. Assists with the coordination of resident and outside community member volunteers needed for activity programming. Is able to operate the appropriate audiovisual equipment necessary to running a comprehensive activities program. Is able to assist with administrative duties including the operation of common office equipment. Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal record clearance. All interested candidates are welcome to fill out an application in person. Requirements: Must be a CNA! Develop, plan and assist the Activity Director with resident activities to enhance resident’s emotional and physical wellbeing. Must be compassionate, caring, and want to work with memory impaired residents/patients. Required experience: Long-term care experience preferred, but not required. http://bit.ly/2qGv09E