“As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.” Proverbs 27:17
Men, there is absolutely no substitute for God’s Word. He is the ultimate resource for advice and guidance in our life whether the issue is Spiritual, Mental, Emotional or Physical.
Do NOT neglect God’s Word, Obedience to do what He says, and Prayer!
If you attend Freedom Biker Church you are an “Iron Man”!
Purpose & Mission Statement:
Active fellowship and discipleship to strengthen relationships as we grow and mature in our faith in Jesus Christ while being a strong witness in our community and providing opportunity for other Men to participate and be a part of the Iron Men fellowship. To learn what it means to Surrender to Christ, Sacrifice for Christ, Serve Christ and Share our Faith in Christ.
Proverbs 27:17 – As Iron sharpens iron so one friend sharpens another.
- Iron Men Invest, Disciple, Mentor, Encourage, Equip, Protect, Discipline, and Multiply to advance and build God’s Kingdom.
- An Iron Man – A.C.T.S. – (John 15:13-17).
- He’s Authentic,
- A Man of Character,
- Surrendered to Serve God and others.
- Iron Men are Men of Integrity… confidentiality is critical and extremely important.
- If/when accountability is necessary, keep the following principles in mind:
- Have a ‘genuine’ love for one another. (John 15:13-17)
- Extend grace and mercy not judgment. (Romans 14:13; Matthew 7:1-5)
- Be Transparent and share Truth with Love. (Ephesians 4:25-27; Romans 12:16; Colossians 3:12-17; John 13:37-38)
- Extend Forgiveness. (Ephesians 4:32; Matthew 6:14-15, Colossians 3:12-17)
- Bear each other’s Burdens. (Galatians 6:1-2)
- Pray for each other. (James 5:16)
Jimmy Crumpler (910) 818-9014
Kevin “Chicken” Strickland (910) 891-9478
Helpful Websites: These sites are additional resources you can use to help you be the Man God created you to be.